DIAPHRAGM VACUUM PUMP (GM-0.33II)
To extract and transfer gases
- It can be in service under the condition of no working medium (no oil) and will not produce any pollution. Moreover, there is filtering material in the air exchange bin of the body to guarantee clean air.
- New technologies and materials are used in production. It is easy to move and can work smoothly, which can guarantee the ideal vacuum and high rate of flow of air stream.
- It adopts the operation containing no friction, producing no calories and having no friction exhausts. The diaphragm is made of Nitrile Rubber, which resists the most of the organic solvent and has long operating life.
- The self-cooling air draft system is designed in the body. This system can keep the machine continuously running for 24 hours.
- The design can be regulated by pressure to meet the requirements of vacuum or controllable steady air stream within certain range.
- The axletrees are classical, and its perfect quality make sure that the pump has the features of steady running, low noise and high operating efficiency
Speed of Evacuation(L/Min): 20 Temp of the body(C): <55
Ultimate pressure: ≥ 0.08Mpa Dimensions (L x B x H)(mm): 215x 120x 235
Vacuum: 200mbar Noise Level(DB): <50
Inlet (mm): φ 6 Outlet(mm): Silencer Pump Head: 1
Motor Power(w): 160 Diaphragm: NBR Valves: NBR
Temperature of working environment(C): 7- 40